Care International

Almondbury contact details Contact

Au pair Driving

Can I use my normal driving licence?

In most cases you will need to apply for an International Driving licence, which is valid for 1 year. Check the rules for the country you wish to go to, in some countries you will need to take a driving test after this time. A license obtained in an EU country is valid for all other EU countries.
au pair & nanny agency Established 1994  Au pair & Nanny Site Map Email us for help on au pairs or nannies  27-Jun-2017