We offer a full agency service so your profile and in fact our whole database is stored locally and not
on the internet. This ensures complete privacy and anonymity.
- Complete the Family registration form.
- We then add your details to our database.
- We manually match you with all au pairs that meet your requirements and email their profiles to you.
- Please check your Spam/Junk/Bulk folder for our emails.
- We add a short description of your vacancy on our job vacancy page, which aupairs can peruse and apply for jobs.
- We inform you by email of job applications from au pairs that meet your specifications.
- As new au pairs apply on a daily basis, if they are a good match then we email their profile to you.
- We recommend that you write a "dear au pair letter" with some family photos, we are happy to assist you in that. This is sent to any au pair that applies for your vacancy that we deem suitable.
- We strongly recommend that you install free from www.Skype.com as this will enable you and prospective au pairs and nannies to communicate free of charge and you can interview prospective applicants using the video facility.
- If required we can also add your photos to your job listing on the job vacancy page.
- Although you will always receive all matching files, you can also peruse our au pair lists and use the Email feature.
- Please note that your file/profile is not posted on the internet and is only available to our registered au pairs that are a good match to your family and so stored in our office as a word (.doc) document.
- You can contact us at any time for any assistance in the placement process.
- Keep us updated and let us know if you are having difficulty contacting aupairs or have come to an agreement with anyone.
- As we offer a personal service the vast majority of our placements are successful, but if you have any problems whatsoever, please let us know and we will do the utmost to resolve the situation with your aupair. And if not then we offer free replacements.
- For families in the UK and Ireland we have more information on hosting an au pair or nanny.