Care International

Almondbury contact details Contact

Au pair visa France

Holiday work visas

France offers a working holiday visa (Permis Vacances Travail, usually called PVT) to Australian, Canadian, Japanese, New Zealander and South Korean citizens. Information can be found on the website of the French embassy of each country.
au pair & nanny agency Established 1994  Au pair & Nanny Site Map Email us for help on au pairs or nannies  28-Jun-2017