<<-- Back To The Visa Page

1- If you are not a national of the European Union (EU)
and you are a national of:
The USA, Canada and Mexico Australia, Andorra, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Gibraltar, Grenada, Hungary, Japan, South Korea, Malta, Monaco, New Zealand, San Marino, the Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia and Switzerland
Then you need to obtain a visa with the following:
A) A valid passport.
B) Relevant application forms
C) Fees (sometimes in the form of special payment vouchers) - Ask!
D) Between 2 (tourist visa) and 20 (resident visa, residencia, work permit, etc) passport-size colour photographs
E) A place (or offer of a place) at any recognised language school.
F) A recent medical certificate (no contagious diseases)
G) Police certificate that you have no criminal record.
H) Au-Pair contract.
However, as far as we know, accurate information is not available anywhere. Even the General Consulates have to refer many points to Madrid where some decisions are taken on a case-by-case basis.
Aupair page
Nanny page

Aupair lists
Aupair jobs
Families page
Families in the UK
Families in the USA
Our Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions for families in the UK
Terms & conditions for families in the USA

Aupair FAQ´s
Family FAQ´s

Information about being an aupair
Information about hosting an aupair
Information about hosting an aupair in the USA
Visa Information

Aupair application form to print
Family registration form to print

About us