All references to candidates include both male and female aupairs, mothers helps, nannies and any other types of candidates sent to clients by this agency.
FEES: ( On average most other agencies are at least 50% more expensive )
The following fees are INCLUSIVE, we DO NOT add VAT.)
Registration/subscription fee: £49 or equivalent in your local currency – click here:
The registration/subscription is for 1 year and will be automatically renewed at expiry unless you inform us that you would like to stop your search at least 1 week in advance of the renewal date. The registration fee of £49 is non-refundable.
AU PAIR INTRODUCTION FEES:
(Note: All references to female au pairs/candidates also apply to male au pairs/candidates – there will be a surcharge of 30% for aupairs/candidates who are drivers if specifically requested by the family).
MOTHERS HELP INTRODUCTION FEES:
NANNY INTRODUCTION FEES:
3. The fee is due immediately on the explicit or implicit acceptance of a prospective aupair/candidate by the client and the appropriate fee will be charged. The fee is due even if the client and applicant agree an intial "Trial period", refunds and cancellations as outlined below will still apply. If the client should employ one of our candidates without informing the agency then the placement fee is due immediately and a 50% surcharge will apply for non-disclosure.
4. No refunds or replacements will be made unless the fee has been paid at the appropriate time as outlined in paragraph.
5. Introductions are confidential. Passing on of an introduction to another employer, resulting in an engagement, renders the client liable to payment of the agency´s fee.
6. It is up to the client to inform the agency in the event that a suitable candidate has not been identified. Our applicants are sent out to our families with full contact details upon trust and our staff work hard on your behalf to provide you with our service – therefore it is expected that the family stays in regular contact with us and keeps the agency informed of their situation and progress. The agency will contact the client from time to time via email for an update and to offer more assistance if needed. If the client does not reply and fails to confirm that a suitable candidate has or has not been employed within 7 working days then the yearly placement fee will apply. Your credit/debit card will be charged with the yearly placement fee in accordance with the type of candidate required as set out on the family registration form.
7. If the yearly registration fee period has expired and the client has not responded then a renewal fee will also apply.
8. Whilst the agency makes every reasonable effort to verify the integrity and suitability of the candidate/aupair ; the agency cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of, or any negligent, dishonest or malicious act by the candidate/aupair. The agency may offer advice about visas to the best of their knowledge when requested by the client/candidate but accept no responsibility for the decision making of the issuing bodies. The placement fee is due immediately upon acceptance and before the relevant visa to travel is obtained.
9. If the family require the candidate/aupair to drive, this shall be the full responsibility of the host family concerned. The agency accepts no responsibility for this whatsoever.
10. The agency fee is the payment for the introduction of the candidate/aupair. The agency cannot be held responsible should the candidate/aupair stay for a shorter time than planned or not arrive . But will endeavour to find a replacement as outlined in paragraph 14. It is up to the client to inform the agency.
11. The candidate/aupair is entitled to a minimum of two weeks notice of termination, plus pocket money.
12. The client warrants:-
(A) That the information contained in the completed application form is full and correct.
(B) That he/she will comply with the rules concerning Aupairs/candidates which appear in the information about aupairs. Hours of work must be strictly adhered to.
(C) That the client will at all times behave in a reasonable and responsible way towards the candidate/aupair.
Provided that the fee is paid at the appropriate time as outlined in paragraph 4:-
13. Should the candidate/aupair leave prior to the expiry of the agreed term, the agency will use its best endeavours to offer a replacement free of charge, save that no liability shall accrue to the agency if it is unable to offer such a replacement or if such a replacement is not accepted by the client.
14. In the event that a replacement becomes necessary, the agency will always offer a candidate/aupair who is able to stay for a similar time period wherever possible. However, if at the time the most suitable applicant is only available for a shorter time than the original placement, the agency will then offer a subsequent replacement to cover the time period paid for.
15. Where replacements are required, the agency can give no guarantees as to the nationality of the new candidate/aupair. The character and suitability of a replacement may not be judged according to nationality.
16. At the discretion of the agency, we will use our best efforts to provide a replacement Au pair/candidate to cover the agreed time period should this become necessary. This is valid for a maximum of 2 replacements. After this the normal fee will apply. This offer is subject to availability at the time and cannot be guaranteed. Nationality cannot be specified.
17. Should the replacement stay for longer than the original time period agreed, the family will be invoiced accordingly.
18. Cancellation by the client after the aupair/candidate has accepted or after she has bought her ticket to travel will result in no refund being made.
19. Should the aupair/candidate cancel or fail to arrive, the agency will make it a priority to find a suitable replacement . If that is not possible then a refund will be made less £150.00 for administration charges.
20. Should the client decide at any point to cancel their agreement with Almondbury Au pair Agency & Nanny Agency and does not wish to have any, replacement, this will in all cases result in no refund being made.